Who we are
The Berlin-Brandenburg Association for International Affairs (Berlin-Brandenburgische Auslandsgesellschaft, BBAG e.V.) was founded in 1991. It is a registered association headquartered in Potsdam. Here and within the town of Brandenburg it operates intercultural centers as well as EU information contact points.
BBAG aims to encourage tolerance and understanding among people of different nations. The BBAG is a non-governmental organisation, independent of political parties and embraces all beliefs based on democratic values.
BBAG supports life-long and creative learning. It especially advocates integration and actively supports encountering of people from different cultures.
BBAG represents a unique diversity of internationally oriented cultural activities combining political education, further education and consultation in the region Berlin and Brandenburg. BBAG offers:
- further education both for Germans and foreigners living in our region
- ·information and knowledge about other countries
- courses in foreign languages
- civic education for different target groups
- information, advice and a variety of materials about all questions concerning the European Union
- international cooperation, international development cooperation
- projects for social and professional integration of disadvantages people
- ·educational travels and youth exchanges
- foreigners a place for advice, for meeting other people, for discussion.
Berlin-Brandenburgische Auslandsgesellschaft (BBAG) e.V.
D – 14482 Potsdam
Phone: +49 (0)331 270 02 40
Fax: +49 (0)331 270 86 90